Getting the Most for your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Investment
PSA works together with their clientele to ensure a perfect fit between an organization and its choice of ERP business application. Our specification process includes in-depth analysis highlighting key areas such as:
- Comparison of business requirements against main application features.
- Assistance in development of a strong cross-functional Project Management Team
- Formalization of ERP selection criteria
- Business Process Mapping for in-depth needs analysis ( 'As Is' and transition to 'To Be')
- Review of technology requirements, such as remote application access capability, database preferences, IT resource availability, etc.
- Provision of intimate application knowledge, customization expertise and best practice methodology.
Introducing Pronto Implementation Methodology (PIM)
Pronto Xi implementation services are performed using the Pronto Implementation Methodology (PIM); a systematic process developed to optimize implementation for Pronto Xi.
The PIM framework enables Pronto Xi implementations to be delivered to your budget, timeline and project-scope expectations. It delivers:
- A consistent structured approach
- A cooperative and controlled implementation effort that is clearly defined in the jointly prepared project charter document
- The appropriate level of customer involvement
- Correct timing and sequence of implementation processes
- Use of proven methods and techniques
- Continual monitoring and confirmation of tasks and activities
PIM provides firm guidelines for the formats of all documents and defines project reporting and monitoring requirements. PIM checklists ensure that all requisite activities and tasks are carried out in a comprehensive and timely manner:
This rigorous and proven methodology significantly reduces the risks associated with such a business-critical implementation project.
Creating a seamless connection between Business Process and Business Application Functionality
Collaboration of business processes to your business software’s functionality is a true test of getting the most out of your investment. It eliminates the need for duplicate data entry, uncovers disjointed processes and allows your enterprise solution to be the definitive central repository for your organization's data.
PSA breaks down the variances between your ERP and your processes by evaluating the gaps and implementing cost effective solutions that complement your environment. Whether it is a simple redefinition of a process or a more complex application customization or interface, PSA has the appropriate expertise to handle the requirement.
Adding Value to your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution
ERP implementation doesn't stop at go live. Processes need to be fine tuned to realize further return on investment. Through optimization of your processes, your organization can benefit through:
- Increased productivity through streamlining of business processes
- Reduction in costs such as inventory, resources, training and information technology
- Increased data integrity for accurate measurement of your company's results and milestones.
- Clearer view and understanding of data structure for mapping, customizations, and process development
Not sure about optimization? Contact us to a schedule a preliminary review of your system to identify areas of improvement and potential cost savings to your organization.
Flexible Training by Experienced Professionals
PSA offers a full range of flexible training programs available for delivery at your location or in an off-site classroom environment. By keeping our course content, session times, and locations flexible, we can develop custom training solutions that can meet the toughest scheduling requirements.
PSA offers training by certified Microsoft Professionals in Financial, Manufacturing and Technical topics, all of which can be customized to suit specific needs.
Delivering the support you need.
Making our services accessible to our customers is important to PSA. Our team of professionals can be notified of any urgent requests or issues through our support desk with hours that extend beyond the typical business day.
To contact our support team, please call 1.877.272.0411 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . If you choose to e-mail our team, please ensure the following details are included in your message: short description of the request, pertinent attachments to assist in resolution (e.g. screen shots, reports etc.), level of urgency and most importantly full contact details for PSA to reach you promptly.
For your convenience, you may also immediately contact our support team by clicking here for our support form
Technical expertise with proven results.
PSA delivers a variety of Information Technology services to its customers. Our customers rely on us from simple single instance tasks to complete maintenance/management of their IT services. Our IT professionals are experienced in database management, infrastructure design support and deployment, disaster recovery and hardware support.